CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS CALL RECORDING
Intuitive and Powerful Call Search & Playback
- Locate recordings quickly and accurately according to multiple search criteria.
- Create predefined search templates.
- Save the most frequently used search combinations.
- Follow up on call routes using Crystal Quality’s scenario reconstruction.
- Smart player based on waveform display with split audio view.
- Download fully or partially recorded files and shared them by e-mail.
- Save, e-mail or export single or multiple-recording interactions as secured Standard files.
- Calls can be searched by any combination of the following search criteria:
- Customer self-defined data fields (reserved fields)
- Call duration (from – to)
- Date and time (from – to)
- CLID or part of the number for incoming calls
- Dialed number or part of the number for outgoing calls
- Extension number
- Agent name
- Skill ID
- Channel number
- Channel name
- User name
- Call direction (incoming/outgoing or both)
- Remarks and annotation
- Agent/ User/ Group
- Agent evaluation score
- CTI references
- Recording server number
- Storage device
- Recording that have been archived (backup)
- Recordings that include screen recording
- Reference number
Storage Archive and Recycle
The Crystal Quality® advanced archiving feature ensures data security and integrity by providing a strong and flexible archiving strategy spanning multiple storage media.
Flexible, long-term storage and archive – Local and network storage and archive (Disk RAID, Disk Mirroring) are standard features of the Crystal Quality® recording solutions, which support archiving to any mass storage device such as NAS, SAN and FTP servers.
- support local and remote voice and screen archiving.
- Recordings can be simultaneously archived on the local hard drive, remote
- FTP servers or NAS to secure the data.
- Manual or scheduled archiving.
- FIFO or keep policies for data recycling.
- Separate recycle rules for voice, screen and voice + screen.
- Backup by extension/group/user.
- Backup one server or capsules of recording servers under centralized management.
- Standalone player application for archived calls.
- Local or network backup
- You can define up to three backup devices
- Manual backup or an automatic backup
- Pre-programmed setup of backup recordings at a fixed data and time (periodically) – weekly, daily, monthly or immediately after the call has ended
- Continue backup until there is no free space on DAT, DVD, Disk or NAS
Supported storage media:
- USB storage device
- NAS (network access storage)
- SAN (storage area network)
- FTP server
Integration – As a total, cross-platform recording solution, Crystal Quality® provides a wide support list for a variety of PBX platforms, CTI types and VoIP protocols, with proven integrations with Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Genesys and more.
Supported PBX list: Crystal Quality supports recording compatibilities with all major TDM, analog and VoIP PBXs vendors.